I betalt samarbete med Linda Hallberg Cosmetics
13:14 | August 25, 2020
Yesterday I got a question about how involved I am in my own company Linda Hallberg Cosmetics, because there are unfortunately people out there who thinks that there are people only trying to earn money on my name and that I’m pretty much not involved at all.
So I thought you maybe would be interested in what I do exactly 🙂
– When we started the company I was very clear that I wanted to be in product development and that I wanted the last word about all the products that are put in production.
And that is exactly how it is right now, three years later. If I don’t like it, it’s not going into production.
I work mainly in product development with my amazing colleague Jenny that I am in contact with every day regarding moodboards, formulas, colors, packaging, you name it!
Every day of the week, even on weekends, I’m trying new products and formulas. 99% of these never make it, that might be fun to know 🙂
So every product of ours are hand picked by me and my collegues 🙂 I would never put my name on something that I don’t stand for.
– I personally go to all the make up fairs (not now during corona times ofc) I’m visiting and having meetings with all our manufacturers, so I am pretty much involved in every step of the way in product development 🙂 it is challenging, but so much fun!
– I make the first drafts to all our packagings, some of them actually turns out the way I made them in the first place, and some of them will change a bit over time with our AD that makes them even better.
– I make and edit all the tutorials for Instagram.
– I do the makeup on the models to our campaigns. And sometimes I’m taking pictures as well.
– I have been taking care of our Instagram sometimes when people have been on vacation or been sick.
– Sometimes I’m helping SoMe with packing PR boxes.
– I am in digital video calls with my team at 9am every day to keep up on how everybody is doing and what everybody is doing at a daily basis.
So I’m working with products, content and makeup, and sometimes just office stuff, I’m there when someone needs my help with anything! 🙂
In a company that is still small (we are 6 people and are doing everything in-house) as an owner I have to jump in here and there to take care of things when needed.
It’s pretty much my full time job nowadays. And hearing that people think that I’m not involved in my own company when I put my soul into it breaks my heart. It’s hard work every day.
It’s so evolving and I’m learning new things every day!
Big thanks to my amazing team that are working with so much passion and love for the brand. I have so much love for you! And without you this wouldn’t be possible!